Mati Greenspan is the founder of Quantum Economics. In this chat we discuss why he decided to leave eToro, $10k Bitcoin, macro economic analysis of crypto and traditional markets, being a contrarian, central banks and global debt, altcoin opportunities, and much more.
Mati Greenspan is the founder of Quantum Economics and a former Senior Market Analyst at eToro. Mati is a licensed portfolio manager in the European Union and his main focus is on macroeconomic analysis, portfolio diversification and cryptocurrencies.
Sign up for his newsletter: https://quantumeconomics.io/
- What were you doing before blockchain/crypto?
- How did get involved in this space?
- Why did you decide to leave eToro?
- Why is this $10k BTC different from the last one that stopped at $14k?
- Can you explain the different market cycles and why they matter?
- What timeframes are you watching from a TA perspective?
- Before pulling the trigger on a trade, what boxes are you checking off?
- When is being a contrarian good?
- What altcoins are at the top of your radar? Tezos?
- What do you think is going to happen with the crypto exchange space?
- From a fundamental standpoint, what are you watching closely in 2020 to drive price?
- If the economy does take a downturn, what indicators would you be watching to analyze if Bitcoin is non-correlated or correlated to this type of market?
- Are there any on-chain stats that factor into your investment decisions?
- What are your thoughts on Bitcoin as a store of value?
- How do you want to impact blockchain and cryptocurrency?
- Do you think robots will be the next generation of humans?