Yehuda Lindell is a professor and CEO of Unbound Tech. In this chat we discuss cryptography in blockchain, security issues in digital assets, custody solutions for crypto, and a complete breakdown of MPC technology.
Yehuda Lindell is a professor of Computer Science at Bar-Ilan University, and a cryptographer with expertise in secure multiparty computation (MPC) that forms the technological core of Unbound’s solutions. Yehuda served as the Chief Scientist of Unbound from its inception until February 2019, when he took over the role as CEO.
Learn More Here: https://www.unboundtech.com/
- Please discuss your background in cryptography and as a professor.
- How does cryptography work within a blockchain?
- What are the current security issues facing digital assets?
- Currently, what are the most common custody solutions for crypto institutions or investors?
- Why is there typically a trade-off between security and speed?
- What is MPC technology? How does it work? Key features?
- How is the private key stored in an MPC model?
- How can an MPC model be customized to a business’s needs?
- Roughly, what percentage of crypto exchanges are using MPC currently?
- What are the requirements for a crypto exchange to move to MPC?
- Why is MPC and blockchain important to you?
- How do you want to impact blockchain and cryptocurrency?
- Do you think robots will be the next evolution of humans?